Shaft mounted gear unit with torque capacities up to 16,500Nm, power up to 110kW and ratios from 5:1 to 100:1 in double reduction and up to 5,600:1 in combined form.
Can be supplied as double, triple, quadruple and quintuple reduction units in flange or shaft mounted execution. Available as motorised, motor ready or as a reducer with a keyed input shaft.
- Reduction gear and geared motor options
- Power up to 110kW covering the majority of drive requirements
- Ratios: up to 5:1 to 100:1 in double reduction and up to 5,600:1 in combined form offers wide speed range
- Output torque up to 16,500Nm providing low cost per Nm
- Interchangeable Euro dimensions for ease of replacement
- Accepts standard IEC motors ensuring fast and low cost replacement
- Oil tight gear head keeps motor replacement free from oil spills
- Cast iron case with epoxy-polyester powder-coated finish for strength and durability