Worm and helical / wormgear unit available with torque capacities of up to 3,098 lbf.ins (9 hp motor) and with a standard gear ratio range of 5:1 to 300:1. Available as foot, flange and shaft mounted types.
- Motorised and speed reducer types for all applications
- Variable mounting options allow design flexibility
- Unique Holroyd gear tooth profile for high efficiency and long life
- High torque capacities, yet compact design
- Wide ratio range gives speeds to match design demands
- Long life synthetic lubricant factory filled
- Optional case protection for use in hostile and arduous environments
- Hollow output shaft option for direct shaft mounting
- Plug-in and solid output shafts single and double extension
jPM Product Features
- Heavy duty ball and taper roller bearings combining maximum load capacity with long life.
- Unique Holroyd tooth form for maximum torque capacity and optimum efficiency.
- One piece output sleeve with electron beam welded bronze wormwheel rim to ensure maximum strength under shock load conditions.
- Accepts standard B5 and B14 motors via plug-in polymer bush for durability, quietness and strength.
- Machined surfaces on all sides of gear case, plus detachable feet and B5 output flange for wide range of mounting options.
- Case hardened and profile ground helical gears for quiet running and optimum efficiency.
- Close grain cast iron gear case for strength and absorption of vibration for quiet running.
- Hollow output shaft with option of single or double extension plug-in or solid output shaft.
Please click on icons below to download catalogue or for further information:
*****Please note unless otherwise stated the pdf's on this page are in metric measurements