Helical / Bevel / Helical unit available in six unit sizes up to 113 HP capacity. Gear unit ratio range up to 160:1 and up to 15000:1 if combined with other Renold helical gear products.
- Variable mounting - design flexibility
- High torque unit - compact design
- Robust construction - suitable for heavy duty applications
- Adaptability - ideal for hostile environments
- Innovative design - allows modular extension of power ratio range
- Motorised and speed reducer versions
- Long life synthetic lubrication
- Hollow output shaft design for direct shaft mounting
- Single and double extension plug-in output shaft for many design options
- Speed reducer version available for drives requiring free standing gear unit only
- Modular design to allow flange mounting of other Renold gear units increasing ratio and torque capacity range
PM series - PB type - Product Features
- Heavy duty taper roller bearings fitted for maximum load capacity and long life.
- Hardened and profile ground helical and spiral bevel gears for quiet running and high efficiency.
- Speed reducer and motorised unit types. Accepts standard IEC and NEMA motors, B5 and B14 flanges.
- One piece close grained cast iron gear case for strength and absorption of vibration for quiet running.
- Hollow output shaft for direct mounting, with plug-in single and double extension output shafts for total design flexibility
Please click on icons below to download catalogues or for further information:
*****Please note unless otherwise stated the pdf's on this page are in metric measurements