Renold Gears has developed considerable expertise in both engineered solutions for elevator applications and service and repair. Renold has the unique capability to not only offer a comprehensive standard range of elevator drive sets, but also application specific units including both adapted 'standards' and bespoke assemblies. Its unique design and manufacturing ability, together with full project management ensures every customer receives the most appropriate solution for their application needs.
- Rims electron beam fused to centres for strength.
- 100 year gear design and capability.
- Gears and gear sets computer designed.
- BS EN ISO 9001:1994 approved.
- Unique Holroyd tooth form for high efficiency and product life.
- Centre distances up to 42.00" (1067mm).
- Application design support.
Please click on icons below to download catalogues or for further information:
***Please note that the pdf's on this page unless noted are in metric